Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Belly by the Bay



Last night me and my Scottie went to Overstockober. Since it was the 12th birthday for Overstock (which is where Scottie works as the corporate accountant) we got to go celebrate at The Saltaire and listen to Plain White Tees. When we got there we were a little early so we had a gay ol time walking out to the lake and it was beautiful! The sun was just starting to set so we had our own little photo shoot! So here are some pics of me and the babe making the big debut. Oh and that other stud staring off into the distance is my handsome hubby :-)



Here she is at almost 27 weeks





and then hunger hit...




It was quite a walk as you can tell. The Saltaire could fit in the palm of my hand thanks to Scottie and his mean photography skillzzzz.



Afterwards we headed in and enjoyed a simply perfect show! They sounded better than they do on the radio???



Overall, it was a simply splendid night of entertainment. And I think our baby girl enjoyed it too by the likes of kicks I felt :-)

6 comments:

The Andersens said...

Look at that CUTE belly!! I love it! You look so good girl!! oh and i Love the palm picture :)

Lea Tame said...

Love the pictures since I don't get to see you anymore!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

We wish we could have gone with you guys. Looked like a blast! Your baby bump is so cute, and you look amazing!!

Andrea said...

Your belly is so cute! How exciting that she is a girl!! Good luck on names.

The Peterson's said...

Fun! I am glad that things are working great for your hubby at overstock! Love the belly!

Steph said...

You are the cutest preggers!